Raw Material Inventory Control (RIC) is the Centerpiece of ERP
Raw Material Inventory Control (RIC) is Byte's perpetual raw materials inventory control software module for fabric, trim, and supplies. It includes bill of materials, cut order planning, consume raw materials by cut, inventory adjustments, external transfers, and counting inventory giving you complete raw material inventory management control. Raw Material Inventory Control (RIC) is also integrated with Byte's Purchase Raw Materials (PRM), Production Order Tracking (POT), and Customer Order Processing (COP) ERP modules. If your company requires a flexible, feature-packed, inventory control system, Raw Material Inventory Control is for you.
- Quick Month-end inventory evaluation in dollars and units: Close month-end inventory by simply running the Inventory Valuation Report.
- Helps avoid end-of-period surprises: Cycle checks and inventory aging help prevent dead or missing inventory.
- Select from multiple options for inventory valuation, including: first in/first out (FIFO), last in/first out (LIFO), standard cost, and weighted average.
- Cuts administrative / managerial expenses: By automating purchasing, purchase order management and inventory, Raw Material Inventory Control (RIC) and Purchase Raw Materials (PRM) reduces administrative time, errors and confusion.
- Fail-safe roll matching with cuts: RIC eliminates shade variations within cuts - RIC has the ability to catalog rolls by L-A-B values to keep dye lots together.
- Locating: Find any roll or trim item by querying on the scanner.
- Picking: Scan Pull Sheets to display material requirements for an order and scan each item out of inventory.
- Physical & Cycle Counting: Take a physical count, quickly and accurately by scanning inventory on hand.
- Customer Order Integration: If using Byte's Customer Order Processing (COP) module, Customer Orders can be automatically generated into production Orders.